See also my yerba mate' page
All from Tea Trader:
Stay Young Rooibos. Good, no headache, but it's in bags.
African Red Tea Original Rooibos. Good, no headache.
- Red Raspberry Leaf - do I detect a faint headachey feeling? From
the first sip, I believe. Then again, it appears to be just a
light flush feeling. It's not unpleasant. Tastes good, not
spectacular, not much like a raspberry. I might grow to like
- Honeybush. Tastes like a blend. Reminds
me a bit of rooibos. Very nice, but makes me feel quite strange
later in the day.
- Mint - Nice version of an old favorite. Didn't notice any
- Limeflower - A rather unique treat. No negative side effects
noticed. It does taste vaguely lime-ish. One could say there's
also a somewhat soapy taste there.
- Lemon Verbena (Jerbena?) - haven't tried it yet
- Peppermint - haven't tried it yet
- Wildwood (little sample) - was ok
- Rooibos (little sample) - I've always liked the taste of rooibos,
and at last, here's one that doesn't give me a headache.
- Cedarburg Sunrise (little sample) - Nice, but I think I prefer