My evaluations :)
- Bottled O'Doul's is good, and available at a local grocery. It's by
- Bottled O'Doul's Amber is good, and available at a local grocery.
It's by Anhauser-Busch.
- Bottled Sharp's, by Miller, is good and available at a local grocery
- Charles Reibenbach Amber is seriously nasty. I got a 12 pack of
cans and regretted it.
- Bottled Haake Beck is nice. It's a bit bitter, but still nice.
I think it goes well with kumquats, believe it or not.
- Bottled Kaliber, by Guiness, is nice. I've had it a couple of times at
- Bottled Clausthaler is good. Trader Joe's has two kinds, both were
- Bottled Buckler, by Heineken, is good. Cafe' de France has it.
- Bottled Gerstel is maybe better than nothing. Sometimes. It's not
horrible, but it's not all that enjoyable either. It could be an
acquired taste though.
- Bottled Coors is good. At first, I thought it had kind of a
dirt-like aftertaste, but I soon lost that impression. Besides, I