Documents created for presentation to OC-Python
- Intro to Python 2014
- Generators, Iterators and Comprehensions 2014 & 2017
- Writing code to run on Python 2.x and 3.x.
- A surface-level intro to PyPy
- A comparison of Python-in-the-Browser technologies
- Common Python Pitfalls (not by me, but I re-presented it)
- Debugger example files
- Cool things in Python 3.x that aren't in 2.x:
- here. No one in OC Python
wrote these slides, but they are nice slides .
- The mock module
- Sturdy Python December 2017 (pylint, mypy)
Back to Dan's tech tidbits
You can e-mail the author with questions or comments: